Pharmacy-specific training to keep pace
From the authors of Pharmacist's Letter, RxAdvanced leverages TRC Healthcare’s editorial expertise to provide pharmacists with online and advanced training in key clinical areas. Pharmacists get authoritative, self-guided content, delivered in just the right depth, that is applicable to daily work. Plus, they can easily track state-specific CE requirements. Built-in assessment tools and reports simplify administration.
Programs available now
- Antimicrobial Stewardship: Best practices in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infections, and drug resistance prevention.
- Anticoagulation Management: Builds competency in acute care anticoagulation management.
- NEW! Diabetes Monitoring & Management: In-depth review of technology for the treatment of complex patients to achieve improved glycemic control.
- Guide to Cannabis: A comprehensive review of cannabis use in healthcare, including patient education, treatment options, and regulatory requirements.
- Guide to Natural Medicines: An in-depth review of the increasing role of natural medicines and supplements in healthcare.
- Hazardous Drugs: Covers handling drugs, cleaning processes, and other USP 800 requirements.
- Leadership & Communication: Builds effective leadership and communication skills to enhance professional and patient relationships.
- Opioid Stewardship: Instruction that advocates safe use of opioids for acute and chronic pain conditions.
- Sterile Compounding: Trains pharmacists in USP 797 requirements and processes.